As it progresses at full speed by the vast Mexican landscape in Forza Horizon 5, you probably have earned the ‘reckless skills a few times. Like the Wrecking Ball ability, this is gained by performing specific actions while driving, but it is likely that you have no idea what you really did to win.
Get the DaredEvil skill in Forza Horizon 5
The Daredevil ability is earned by performing three almost accidents with other vehicles in rapid succession. In other words, you must drive close to another car on the road without colliding against them to activate an ‘almost accident’, and then do this with two other cars within five seconds from each other.
It sounds complicated, but if you know where to go, he can accumulate them quite quickly.
The best method for cultivating Dedevil Skills is going to Guanajuato in the northeast of the map.
Go here and select the ‘Horizon Solo’ option from the online menu, as this will make Ai Drivatars represent players online at your friends list, instead of sharing the world with other real players.
These are more predictable in their movements than other runners online, so it is easier to drive close to them to get ‘almost accident’. Combine this with the large number of them in Guanajuato and you can get Daredevil skills in Forza Horizon 5 easily.
To get more tips, tricks and guides about the game, look for Horizon Solo or see more of our coverage below.
- Microsoft: Halo Infinite achieved more than 20 million players; Forza Horizon 5 in 18 million
- Forza Horizon 5 vs. Forza Horizon 4: What racing game is best?
- Forza Horizon 5 achieves the largest launch week in the history of Xbox with 10 million players
- Playground Games to reinforce the accessibility of Forza Horizon 5 with sign language
- Forza Horizon 5 achieves the largest launch day among all Xbox Game Studios games with 4.5 million players
Search to get more