For the very first time, Apex Shadow Lugia and Apex Shadow Ho-Oh open Pokémon Go . Like other Shadow Pokémon, these two legendary Pokémon are second generation under the control of Team Go Rocket. Arlo stolen the power, which was included in the season of the heritage behind the mysterious door. How to get Apex Shadow Lugia and Apex Shadow Ho-Oh in Pokemon Go .
- How to get Apex Shadow Lugia and Ho-Oh in Pokemon Go
- apex shadow lugia and ho-oh skills
- Apex Shadow Lugia and Ho-Oh weaknesses and counterattacks
How to get Apex Shadow Lugia and Ho-Oh in Pokemon Go
The only way to get to Apex Shadow Lugia and Apex Shadow Ho-Oh leads via the tour: Johto Masterwork Research . Tour: Johto is a huge upcoming full-day Pokemon Go-Event, which will contain all original Johto-Pokémon, including its shiny versions. To prepare for the big day, Niantic organizes a pokeball prep rally event and gives the coach two free RAID passes a day.
Trainers need special research during the tour: conclude Johto event to get access to masterpiece research . Although coaches who buy no ticket for the event can still participate in some celebrations, Only trainers who buy a ticket have access to special research together with many other benefits. The tour: Johto-Event ticket costs 11.99 US dollars and coaches have the opportunity to choose between gold and silver versions.
apex shadow lugia and ho-oh skills
You can expect the following from Apex Shadow Lugia and Ho-Oh:
- Apex Shadow Lugia : Apex Shadow Lugia knows aeroblast +, a stronger version of aeroblast. When Apex Shadow is cleaned Lugia, aeroblast + changes to aeroblast ++.
- Holy Aeroblast + : Trainer: 170 Power, Arenas and Raids: 200 Power
- Holy Aeroblast ++ : Trainer: 170 Power, Arenas and Raids: 225 Power
- Apex Shadow Ho-Oh : Apex Shadow Ho-Oh knows Sacred Fire +, a stronger version of Sacred Fire. When Apex Shadow Ho-Oh is cleaned, Sacred Fire + changes to Sacred Fire ++.
- Holy Fire + : Trainer: 130 Power, Arenas and Raids: 135 Power
- Holy Fire ++ : Trainer: 130 Power, Arenas and Raids: 155 Power
Apex Shadow Lugia and Ho-Oh weaknesses and counterattacks
Tour: Johto gained Masterwork research should take a while until it is completed. In the meantime, you need to make sure your Pokemon team is curated to fight in Pokemon Go against Apex Shadow Lugia and Ho-Oh. Here are the weaknesses of Apex Shadow Lugia and Apex Shadow Ho-Oh :
- Vulnerabilities of Apex Shadow Lugia
- Ice cream
- Apex Shadow Ho-Oh weaknesses
Here are the best counter-Pokémon to defeat Apex Shadow Lugia and Apex Shadow Ho-Oh :
- Apex Shadow Lugia counter
- Raikou (electric) – Faster attack : Thunderstorm (electric), Voltschunger (electrical), loaded attack : Thunder (electric), thunderbolt (electric), wild charge (electrical)
- ABOMASNOW (grass / ice) – faster attack : powder snow (ice cream), loaded attack : snowstorm (ice cream), weather ball (ice)
- Rhyperior (floor / rock) – Faster attack : Blow down (skirt), loaded attack : Rock Wrecker (Rock), Stone Edge (Rock)
- Gengar (Spirit / Gift) – Faster attack : Hex (Spirit), Licking (Spirit), Shadow Claw (Spirit), Loaded Attack : Shadowball (Spirit), Shadow (Spirit)
- DogMon (dark / fire) – Faster attack : growl (dark), loaded attack : Crunch (dark), Fouls (dark)
- apex shadow ho-oh counter
- Ramardos (rocks) – Fast movement : Blow down (skirt), charged move : Rockfall (rock)
- Aerodactylus (Flying) – Fast movement : Stone throw (stone), charged move : rockfall (rock)
And that’s all you need to know to get Apex Shadow Lugia and Ho-Oh in Pokemon Go. Further information can be found as always in our Pokemon GO instructions.
Pokémon Go is now available on mobile devices.
Home / Player / Pokemon Go: How to get Apex Shadow Lugia and Ho-Oh