Leadership: Johto Rein Pokémon Go is now played up for a few months. Since the event is just around the corner, now is the perfect time for a short tour: Johto summary together with some new news. Tour: Johto in Pokemon Go will take place on 26 February 2022 from 9:00 to 21:00 local time . Prepare for an epic day. This guide starts with the Newn and gets to the summary of the tour: Johto Guide. Let’s begin.
- Apex Shadow Ho-Oh and Lugia in Pokemon Go
- Pokemon Go Tour: Johto Gold or Silver
- Pokemon Go First Time Shiny Pokemon
- Pokemon Go Tour: Johto Event Bonuses
- Pokemon Go Tour: Features for Johto Tickets
- Pokemon Go Tour: Johto features without ticket
Apex Shadow Ho-Oh and Lugia in Pokemon Go
Arlo von Team Go Rocket continues the history of the Season of Heritage and uses the power that was once closed to create Apex Shadow Ho-Oh and Apex Shadow Lugia. Regardless of the version, Tour: Holders of a Johto Ticket, which completes special research, switch a new master research line free to be completed over a longer period of time.
When trainers go through the master research line, they will meet both APEX Shadow Ho-Oh and Apex Shadow Lugia and can capture them **. This is not just the first time that Apex Shadow Pokemon appears when cleaned are even stronger. Here are the details for Apex Shadow Ho-Oh and Apex Shadow Lugia:
- Apex Shadow Ho-Oh : Apex Shadow Ho-Oh knows Sacred Fire +, a stronger version of Sacred Fire. When Apex Shadow Ho-Oh is cleaned, Sacred Fire + changes to Sacred Fire ++.
- Holy Fire + : Trainer: 130 Power, Arenas and Raids: 135 Power
- Holy Fire ++ : Trainer: 130 Power, Arenas and Raids: 155 Power
- Apex Shadow Lugia : Apex Shadow Lugia knows aeroblast +, a stronger version of aeroblast. When Apex Shadow is cleaned Lugia, aeroblast + changes to aeroblast ++.
- Holy Aeroblast + : Trainer: 170 Power, Arenas and Raids: 200 Power
- Holy Aeroblast ++ : Trainer: 170 Power, Arenas and Raids: 225 Power
Pokemon Go Tour: Johto Gold or Silver
If you are between the selection of gold or silver for the tour: Johto-Event Feststecken, you can see our gold or silver guide to get a deep insight into the differences. Basically, all Pokémon the Johto region will be available in the wild, in Raids and field research, but If you choose between gold and silver, you will receive selected Pokémon with increased drop and shiny rates . Some Gen II Johto Pokemon will be in Pokemon Go Shiny for the first time.
Pokemon Go First Time Shiny Pokemon
There will be Pokemon from the Johto region, which appears to be shiny for the first time in Pokemon Go. They have the chance to catch them, whether they decide for gold or silver, but it will be easier for them when the shiny Pokémon falls into this version. While we keep this list up to date, here are the well-known Shiny Pokemon for the first time in Pokemon Go:
- GiraFarig (gold)
- Corsola (gold)
* Remoraid (gold)
* Mantine (Gold)
* phanpy (silver)
* Tyrogue (both)
Pokemon Go Tour: Johto Event Bonuses
Of course, Pokemon Go-Events must include event bonuses. Here are the event bonuses that will be available on the tour: Johto-Tag:
- Different Pokémon are attracted by incense .
- A Free package with three remote RAID passes will give it in the shop.
- Eggs require a quarter of their normal slip removal .
- You will get up Nine free RAID passes by turning photo discs in gym.
- You will earn twice as many candies for breed eggs .
- You will earn Additional sweets when catching featured Pokémon originally discovered in Johto.
- You get a exclusive medal in the game to remember the event.
- Make a snapshot for a surprise!
- You will be able to Get special stickers by turning Pokéstops and buying in the shop in the game.
Pokemon Go Tour: Features for Johto Tickets
The Pokemon Go Tour: Johto-Ticket experience costs $ 11.99 and can be purchased in the Pokemon Go-App. Trainer with tour: Johto tickets have exclusive access to the gold or silver versions, the Master Research Line, Special Research, Avatar Objects, Event Bonuses and more . Unnecessarily to say that they would like to spend the 26th of February to experience everything, what tour: Johto holds for them by buying a ticket.
Pokemon Go Tour: Johto features without ticket
If you are still not convinced, a ticket for tour: buy Johto, Here’s all you can expect from the event :
- Some Pokémon, originally discovered in Johto, will appear in the wild, appear in Raids and hatch from 7 km eggs . The raids include dei, Suicune, Raikou, Lugia and Ho-Oh! Lugia, who is trapped during the event, knows the special attack aeroblast, while Ho-Oh, who is caught during the event, knows the new special attack Sacred Fire!
- Heracross and Corsola both usually appear only in certain regions of the world will also appear worldwide in RAIDS.
- Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi, Tyrogue, Smoochum, Elekid and Magby will slip from 2 km of eggs.
- You can complete up to six special stores during the event.
- Five rotating habitats will each contain different Pokémon.
- You will be able to hear Special background music composed by the Pokémon music producer Junichi Masuda.
- You will be able to completed scheduled research in connection with train fighting.
- Eevee does not have to go on foot to develop Espeon or Umbreon until 23:00 local time.
And that’s all you need to know about Tour: Johto in Pokemon Go. The closer the event moves, We inform you about the peculiarities of field research and other details. Stay up to date with our Pokemon go instructions to learn more.
Pokémon Go is now available on mobile devices.
Home / Player / Pokemon Go Tour Johto Guide: Research, Shiny Pokemon, Collection Challenges